Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)

All things related to Perry's server and some random crap.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nether fortress dungeon thing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
natik the nlionf

Nether fortress dungeon thing Empty
PostSubject: Nether fortress dungeon thing   Nether fortress dungeon thing Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 pm

I wanna make the blaze spawner into a trap to gain XP. It will sift them into a punching hole where you stand. It's not automatic you have to punch them
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: Nether fortress dungeon thing   Nether fortress dungeon thing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:30 am

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Micha

PostSubject: Re: Nether fortress dungeon thing   Nether fortress dungeon thing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:00 am

Punch? Why can't you use a sword to kill them?
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: Nether fortress dungeon thing   Nether fortress dungeon thing Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:43 am

You can...
Back to top Go down
natik the nlionf

PostSubject: Re: Nether fortress dungeon thing   Nether fortress dungeon thing Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 pm

I've given up on this, it's way too hard to stop them from spawning while you build it and we already have the ZOMBAAAYS for exp. If anyone wants to do it, make sure EVERY OTHER BLOCK in their spawning radius is lit up Wink

For now just drink a fire resistance potion and have at them. Maybe we should make a larger platform around them so they don't fly over the lava and burn their rods.
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

PostSubject: Re: Nether fortress dungeon thing   Nether fortress dungeon thing Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:32 pm

I find this humorous I gave this a try too, it's really hard to build. you die, a ton!

But there's a pig spawner a little down the way that I was trying to make into a trap Razz Perhaps have a go at that for an exp spawner, pigs give good exp too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nether fortress dungeon thing   Nether fortress dungeon thing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nether fortress dungeon thing
Page 1 of 1