Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)

All things related to Perry's server and some random crap.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ORGANIZATION DAY

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Greenbargo

ORGANIZATION  DAY Empty
PostSubject: ORGANIZATION DAY   ORGANIZATION  DAY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:05 am

i think that every monday (or what ever day we feel is best)should be organize the server day where we: categorize the chests and fix,harvest,and replant all the farms(including nether wart) breed all the animals(which we should be doing regularly anyways )cut trees,mine.
and i know all these things could be done in the rest of the week but lets face it they don't get done,so i feel there should be at least one day where its mandatory

please tell me what you feel about this idea elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

ORGANIZATION  DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION DAY   ORGANIZATION  DAY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:29 am

Nice initiative, but I think this idea is unnecessary.
No selfrespecting farmer would harvest his crop without replanting 'em, breeding the animals happens if and when, categorizing the chests happen regularly, and cutting trees and mining should also be happening often. If we limit any of them to the one day it'd actually be a backset, and calling it mandatory like that would simply make it a chore, which would take the fun out of it.

What's y'all say?
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

ORGANIZATION  DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION DAY   ORGANIZATION  DAY Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 12:47 pm

All points to glun, but good initiative. c:
Back to top Go down
Greenbargo

ORGANIZATION  DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION DAY   ORGANIZATION  DAY Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 am

kk that's all fine w/e just an idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ORGANIZATION  DAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: ORGANIZATION DAY   ORGANIZATION  DAY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ORGANIZATION DAY
Page 1 of 1