Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)

All things related to Perry's server and some random crap.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Fishcan Inn

Go down 
+2
Micha
natik the nlionf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
natik the nlionf

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 1:15 am

I just wanted to make you guys aware of the existence of a splendid Restaurant and Fishing Resort nearby the mooshroom biome which was built by nlionf(alone). It consists of a Restaurant upstairs that serves all sorts of sea food, A nearby fishing spot with comfortable beach chairs and umbrellas, and a Boat Rental with soul sand enforced docks!

Check it out sometime. Coming from the nether portal walk past the random wooden box and Micha's cobblestone mine entrance.

Please do not steal or take boats out without permission. I'm warning you now about taking boats out without permission, if you take one out without knowing how to use it, you will flat out die. (there's a bug that occurs when trying to dock your boat that makes the game think you deserve to die from fall damage. listen to natik your instructor on how to dock your boat without exploding)
Back to top Go down
Micha

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:51 pm

From the minecarft Wiki page on Boats:

Quote :
Similar to the above, running aground on slabs will inflict some amount of falling damage. The damage seems to be much worse the longer you've been in the boat. (Perhaps due to the bobbing motion at sea being counted as 'falling' distance, and cashing it all in at once). This bug is also triggered when exiting a boat while on Soul Sand.

In other words, you just don't get out on the sand.
Back to top Go down
EvilBastard
Mr. Webman

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 6:56 pm

First of all - Natik, you rock! the inn is one of the most beautiful and fun places I've seen on minecarft. I'd hang out more but my home is a little on the far side from you.
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 7:58 pm

I'm really going to have to find this place - I do want to see it.
I think I'm going to have to go on a little trek
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 pm

It's really beautiful, I'm very very pleasantly suprised by it. It's really awesome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Micha

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:42 pm

It is awesome, I agree.

However, the chest with the products has no protection. Unless Perry enables the chest protection plugin, there is no restriction.
Back to top Go down
EvilBastard
Mr. Webman

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 8:44 pm

so nobody steal, or i'll hunt them down and get perry to have them catch fire every five minutes.
Back to top Go down
natik the nlionf

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 9:29 pm

It's really close to the mooshroom biome. And it's closer than the mooshroom biome to the new house (the tall wooden one in the snow biome)
Back to top Go down
Greenbargo

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:51 pm

its a pretty k place
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fishcan Inn Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fishcan Inn   The Fishcan Inn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fishcan Inn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org) :: Minecraft Related Stuff-
Jump to: