Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)

All things related to Perry's server and some random crap.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.

Go down 
+4
Perry
Coren
Glunnator
namrorrim
8 posters
AuthorMessage
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Empty
PostSubject: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Yeah.. I logged into the server this morning, found the house filled with cobblestone, the signs said "Fuck yourself" and there were holes in the walls.

The only one on was Giladh.

Screenshot of him addmiting he did it

Yeah.

I destroyed his bed, and killed him. it seemed like the best immediate solution. Perry, I leave it to you.

I apologize in advance if I was too harsh or over stepped my bounds.

Sidenote:
Greenbargo/avishai afk killed me, I explained to him that a lot of people afk, so he'd better get used to it, if he doesn't like it he doesn't have to be on the server. >>"
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 am

Woah, man, when I first joined the server I thought it felt like one big family.
Turns out it is. Feuds and all.
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:49 am

Okay, here's the full story.

Natik was making the submarine. At some point Perry went up there to check it out and he saw that Natik had stocked up on poison splash potions and bows&arrows. I was skyping with him at the time. He said, "Oh, he's planning on shooting us. That's pretty funny." and we let it go.

Later Gilad was shooting us, so we understood that he was in on it too. We played along and shot back. After he went offline, Perry and I thought it would be funny to prank them back. We went in the sub, put cobble in front of the windows, and removed their jack-o-lanterns. Just as we were about to leave, I noticed that their chests were packed with lots of stuff that had gone missing. Stuff they didn't need for this little prank.

This is what pissed me off. We were constantly low on wood and food. Perry and I (and I'm sure many others, as well, had been working hard on getting more of it, but it all kept disappearing. I found over two stacks of wood (not wooden planks, mind you), along with a chest FULL of cakes, lots of watermelon, and a lot of cooked chicken/meat as well. There was also a bunch of iron, an enchanted iron sword, and some other things.

I took the things that weren't necessary for their sub. And as an additional prank, I replaced all their food with rotten flesh. I want to be VERY clear that nothing I did was irreversible, nor did it damage the sub in any way whatsoever. I left all their splash potions and arrows.

What Gilad did is completely unacceptable and extremely uncool.
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:01 am

Ah, didn't get the message and retaliated, escalating things out of bounds.
Classic sign of family feuding, actually. Or any other type of fight, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:26 am

He's been banned. For good, this time.
Back to top Go down
Perry
Server Owner
Server Owner
Perry

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:42 am

We really gave Giladh a chance but he keeps doing things like this once in a while. I don't know if I'll unban him this time.
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:49 am

Coren wrote:
For good, this time.

scratch
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:01 am

*Meekly raises hand*

Drunk Eli hopes this outcome doesn't make people angry. Angry people suck.

I want everyone to be happy, but not at ther expense of all of us.

So if he's banned... I kind of have to say good, I hope he learns his lesson, and finds a new server he can enjoy without doing such things.

Drunk Eli also hopes that he hasn't done anything to upset server people... Don't ban me please! ;~;

I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. 35998808

Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:41 pm

Drunk Eli, as well as sober Eli is good in all our books.

Gilad has pulled this carp with us before, and we kept letting him in again. This was the last straw.
Back to top Go down
EvilBastard
Mr. Webman

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:52 am

I guess now i know the fallout of this story..
Back to top Go down
Micha

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:04 am

Coren wrote:
He's been banned. For good, this time.

So why did I see him on this afternoon?
Back to top Go down
EvilBastard
Mr. Webman

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:05 am

I think "Banning" means "Gave stern talking to"
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:43 am

He convinced Perry that he didn't do anything beyond the cobblestone.
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:48 am

Bullshit. And yes, I'm calling him on that.

He pulled sections of wall down, he put cobblestone everywhere, he let mobs into the house, he was trying to break the glass over the farm. Also he was replacing signs with inapporpriate, or just annoying things. He then tried to convince me to help him stockpile poo into his submarine, use up resources we'd worked hard to obtain, and he also wanted to do other poo.

I personally got him out of the house, made sure coren and perry knew of it. And then I went got rid of most of the cobblestone, fixed most of the walls, and put back the signs to the way they should have been, it was a good hour of work to fix it all up. So bullshit he didn't do much.

He's (And please excuse this next bit. it's kind of NSFW)

He's a FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU immature brat, who doesn't know how to take a joke, he kills others peoples fun, and only has fun when what he's doing is at others expense. So no, he should not be allowed back, I for one vote NO. But if he is allowed back I say he has one chance, and one chance only, if he can't FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU cut it, then I'm sorry, but we let him have a second chance. and as far as I've heard it'd be a third chance, so, yeah.

My grammar and spellings suck, so, yes sorry for poo rant, but that's my point of view on the matter. kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Perry
Server Owner
Server Owner
Perry

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:59 pm

He's re-banned now.
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:40 am

kthxbai c:
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:21 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
giladh

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:11 am

i know you all hate me, but i dont know why you doing from this a big deal.
the inly thing i did is the cobble and the sign, i didnt broke the wall.
and the cakes was in the chest n the sub was mine, i did them, i didnt steal them.
the stuff i steal is the iron and the melon and some potions stuff, nothing else
so i think it was currectly to banned me, but not for ever, maybe for week.

btw, you guys doing big deal from game

also, you shuold see this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Micha

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 am

Here's a version of that in plain English, to spare you guys the work of figuring out mistranslated Hebrew.

I know you all hate me, but I don't know why you're making a big deal out of this.
The only things I did were the cobble and the sign, I didn't break the wall.
The cakes in the chest in the sub were mine, I made them. I didn't steal them.
I stole the iron and melon, and some potions, but nothing else.
I think you were right to ban me, but not permanently. Maybe for a week.

By the way, you guys are making a big deal out of a game.
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 8:04 am

giladh wrote:

btw, you guys doing big deal from game

This is exactly why you don't belong in our community.
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:06 pm

I take my games very seriously D:! Besides for work, I sadly don't do anything besides play games... So I'd like my game to be nice and fun ^^;
Back to top Go down
Shemesh517

Shemesh517

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:53 am

Anyone who tries to Rickroll people doesn't deserve anything.

I shalleth Keepeth at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.   I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wake up in the morning feeling like... the house was greifed.
Page 1 of 1