Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)

All things related to Perry's server and some random crap.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is not okay.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Okay, long ranty post.

1. I think the forum is unarguably the place for our community now. The FB group is dead (Yay!) and everyone is here.
Therefore, I think it should be obligatory for anyone on the server to be on here. Not to check it regularly necessarily, but to at least be a member. Thoughts?

2. What the hell. What the hell. Ezri and Shifra made enormous rooms that protrude out of the house like a sore thumb. It looks like the house has a giant tumor. Seriously. Why.

3. Avishai (Who, I remind you, is not on the forum), decided to live in the cow farm. As if this in itself wasn't bad enough, he built a freaking huge, ugly leaf and wood tunnel that leads from the cow farm (His house) to our house, so that he could "be connected" to our house. He is the only one who isn't living in the house. And yes, I'm saying that even with his convoluted green tube, he is still not part of the house.

4. There is a cobblestone square with a lever next to it next to the chickens. If you pull the lever, a block opens, revealing a giant hole. No ladder. Nothing. A giant hole. Again, why.

5. there's a bunch of scattered out "farms" near the house (one or two vines with no plowed dirt for them to grow pumpkins/melons on), some of which have obsidian blocks near them. I can't even begin to guess why.

6. The farm is broken. This one might be my fault. I was fighting an enderman and he teleported in there. It may have been broken before hand, but I will accept responsibility for this one.

Guys. Get your poo together.
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Agreed, on all points. especially the one you take blame for.

F7u12 YOU BROKE THE FARM!

But seriously, isn't this what we moved here to escape from?
Back to top Go down
Shemesh517

Shemesh517

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:27 pm

Sorry, I Didn't notice it looked that bad.
I asked Perry if he minded and he said he didnt, i could just get rid of it if you'd like?

EDIT:

I Removed my room as requested, some of it rested on Perry's room so i couldn't move that and Shifra's room is still there, sorry for in inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 12:20 am

That's fine, Ezri. If you want to work on a project, it's generally a good idea to bounce it off a few people first
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:32 am

Also, who got rid of the Lava-fall?!?!?
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:49 am

I don't know, it sucks, and I was going to try to put it back but I had to go to work, maybe over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:51 am

Sad

But be careful. You could easily burn the house down.
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:54 am

My plan was to put a nice big wall of dirt at the base so I didn't do it by accident.
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:48 am

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Okay, still noticing weird and annoying things around the server.
There's this:
This is not okay. A1r45

Then there's this:
This is not okay. PvE6V

Also, there's still obsidian and random melon farms popping up all over the place, and of course, creeper holes. I'd really like to know who's doing this.
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:18 pm

Need LogBlock! D:
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:43 pm

I know!!!
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:52 pm

Does Perry?
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:03 pm

Yeah. He looked into it. Apparently Logblock hasn't updated since like, 1.6
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:46 pm

There should be comparative mods around that do more or less the same thing..
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:20 pm

He's been looking around. None of them have recent updates.
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm

No
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:32 pm

I know... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is not okay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is not okay.   This is not okay. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is not okay.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org) :: Minecraft Related Stuff-
Jump to: