Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)

All things related to Perry's server and some random crap.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Lava-fall

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

Our Lava-fall Empty
PostSubject: Our Lava-fall   Our Lava-fall Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:17 am

I just spent like, an hour or so fixing it, and making sure it couldn't burn the house by mistake, and so on and so forth.

I have even closed off the bottom part in glass so it doesn't mistakenly burn someone.

I hope you people don;t ruin it again or I may be sad.

Edit:
I have decided to turn the area behind the fall into a stylish restaurant/bar c: Anyone interested in making it better is welcome ^_^
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

Our Lava-fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lava-fall   Our Lava-fall Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 12:31 am

Yay Eli! I'm so mad at whoever did that.
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

Our Lava-fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lava-fall   Our Lava-fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:38 pm

I'm pretty pissed. I was working on something behind the Lava-fall as previously mentioned. Ijust logged in, and someone has messed it up and stolen parts of it. really want to break some heads. ._.'
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

Our Lava-fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lava-fall   Our Lava-fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:01 pm

I think we need that mod that Animus-Network has... I'm not sure if it's a part of mcmmo or some other thing, but it keeps logs of who modifies which blocks, making it very easy to catch griefers. I thought we wouldn't need it, but now I think it's worth looking into.

Edit: I'm asking around to see if I can find out which mod that was, exactly. Is there interest for it?
Back to top Go down
Glunnator
Glunniest of all Gluns

Our Lava-fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lava-fall   Our Lava-fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Fouuuuuund it:
LogBlock!

See if you think that's worth plugging in.
(That is a link, by the way)
Back to top Go down
Micha

Our Lava-fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lava-fall   Our Lava-fall Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Well, it's not possible until Perry downloads Bukkit, and he says he doesn't want to use the dev builds. I reminded him that they are Stable, but simply haven't been promoted yet. I also reminded him that he can instantly revert to Vanilla and/or upgrade to a newer build. He didn't listen, and says he doesn't want to. Anyone want to help me convince him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Lava-fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Lava-fall   Our Lava-fall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Lava-fall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org) :: Minecraft Related Stuff-
Jump to: