Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)

All things related to Perry's server and some random crap.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exp farming thing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shemesh517

Shemesh517

Exp farming thing Empty
PostSubject: Exp farming thing   Exp farming thing Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:17 am

I just found out about Perry's nifty little exp farmer and I worked on it a bit, here's how it goes:

Sit and talk to people on either floor of the trap for about 2-5 minutes (you must be close to the Mob Spawner to make it spawn Mobs) and there will be a carp load of ZOMBAAAYS waiting to be slayed!
Going back and forth whilst slashing at them with the stone swords in the chest, they will die.
There is a little break in the gate you can walk up to, stand there for a couple of seconds and reap your exp!

What I did:

I made the chamber that let the ZOMBAAAYS in bigger, thus creating room for hundreds of ZOMBAAAYS.

Added a ton of stone swords into the large chest on the first floor and in the smaller chest on the ZOMBAAAAY chamber floor.

What to not forget:

Bring a lot of food! I learned this the hard way and had to wait for Natan to bring me some food.

Don't forget to fill up the chest/s with stone swords for the next person

When someone's there, don't steal there exp, it's just not cool.
Back to top Go down

Exp farming thing
Page 1 of 1