Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)

All things related to Perry's server and some random crap.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

And we're back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perry
Server Owner
Server Owner
Perry

And we're back! Empty
PostSubject: And we're back!   And we're back! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 am

That's right.
Willy Wonka has reopened the factory! And he's learned from his past mistakes!

Now there will be two communities, one for the traditional communists, and one for the people who prefer a more free and less strict style of playing.
Based on how people acted last time, I'm gonna guess that Coren, Glun, Eli, Ezri, Rel, and I will be in the commie group while Shifra, Avishai, Natik, Natan, and Gilad will be in the free style group.

We will live in two separate bases, and will manage ourselves separately.
No more arguments about group decisions. Now that we're split up according to play style, groups are more likely to agree within themselves.

The only decision that all of us will have to make together once in a while is if people want to restart. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

On another note, this time, for someone to be unbanned, there has to be a vote.
This way, people can't talk me out of bans without everyone else agreeing (ahem, ahem, GILAD).

May we have a golden age! A time to remember! A time... for POTATOMAN!

king

Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Very Happy Smile Smile Very Happy Surprised Smile Very Happy Smile Surprised Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Smile Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Surprised Surprised Smile Surprised Surprised Smile Smile
                                                                                                        Very Happy Surprised Smile Surprised Surprised Smile Very Happy Smile Surprised Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Smile Smile Very Happy Surprised Smile Very Happy Surprised Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Smile Surprised Smile Smile Surprised
Back to top Go down
Micha

And we're back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we're back!   And we're back! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:13 pm

Hey, what about me? You left me off the list. Also, is there an option to switch between the groups, or is it a permanent decision?
Back to top Go down
Perry
Server Owner
Server Owner
Perry

And we're back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we're back!   And we're back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:24 am

Sorry I left you off, also Yoni, Hudi, and others I'm sure.

You can switch, I was just guessing where people would choose to be based on how they played last time.
I'm not even sure if we'll do this though, some people are talking about a completely free system, or rather, no system.
We would all live wherever we want, however we want, with whoever we want (if not alone), and do whatever we want.

We should probably have some basic rules, but we'll figure that out later.
Back to top Go down
Micha

And we're back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we're back!   And we're back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:38 am

Cool. Is there a particular base established at the moment? I went on earlier, but nobody was there and everything looked desolate. I tried the usual "survive" thing, but I was lagging at the time and I failed at that. Miserably.

Also, /help didn't seem to work, and nor did *any* of the other commands I tried -- /?, /commands, /plugins, /version, and so on. What's the story with that? Are you on Bukkit, or is this Vanilla? And what plugins *are* installed?
Back to top Go down
Perry
Server Owner
Server Owner
Perry

And we're back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we're back!   And we're back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:49 am

The server's still vanilla. Bukkit hasn't released a recommended build yet. So I'm gonna wait until one comes out.
That's why none of those commands are working.
Back to top Go down
Micha

And we're back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we're back!   And we're back! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:51 am

Ah. That would do it. Although, Bukkit does have a Beta build out -- apparently, while they don't guarantee it's 100% bug-free yet, if it's a Beta build it's stable and tested enough to use in production.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

And we're back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: And we're back!   And we're back! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And we're back!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org) :: ANNOUNCEMENTS-
Jump to: