Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org)

All things related to Perry's server and some random crap.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you serious?

Go down 
+5
RawRiii:)
Glunnator
Greenbargo
Perry
natik the nlionf
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RawRiii:)

Are you serious? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:04 pm

So. I can try and say all the great times the servers had, or I can list all the reasons why Perry should keep the server for us, but it's all wrong. I know that there are some people, that you can name perry, that it would be awesome to just have the server for you and them, but you just want to be nice. But listen, this whole time You've hosted the server for us, trying to make our needs and wants correct before your own. Obviously, sometimes it didn't work Smile but I'm not gonna let you take the server away without just doing what you want for a change. So imma gonna step back. I hope other people will to, and you and coren and anyone from your choice should play the way you originally planned to before all of this. Because I think you Linda deserve it after hosting it for us all this time. I won't go on it anymore, but that shouldn't stop you fr
Enjoying it just because we can't go on. Also, I think, as a side note to everyone else, we should just take a step back and look at the whole picture. As I said, we can try to say the most persuasive thing possible, but none if it is fair, unless perry is actually enjoying himself. It's been a heck of a lot of fun Playing with you guys, but I think it's time to do the right thing, and back off a little. As much as it annoys me to say: we should just let perry do it with coren. We can find another way to play with each other Smile Razz cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Coren
Admin
Coren

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:05 am

Very Happy Thanks, Shifra.
Back to top Go down
Shemesh517

Shemesh517

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:42 am

RawRiii:) wrote:
So. I can try and say all the great times the servers had, or I can list all the reasons why Perry should keep the server for us, but it's all wrong. I know that there are some people, that you can name perry, that it would be awesome to just have the server for you and them, but you just want to be nice. But listen, this whole time You've hosted the server for us, trying to make our needs and wants correct before your own. Obviously, sometimes it didn't work Smile but I'm not gonna let you take the server away without just doing what you want for a change. So imma gonna step back. I hope other people will to, and you and coren and anyone from your choice should play the way you originally planned to before all of this. Because I think you Linda deserve it after hosting it for us all this time. I won't go on it anymore, but that shouldn't stop you fr
Enjoying it just because we can't go on. Also, I think, as a side note to everyone else, we should just take a step back and look at the whole picture. As I said, we can try to say the most persuasive thing possible, but none if it is fair, unless perry is actually enjoying himself. It's been a heck of a lot of fun Playing with you guys, but I think it's time to do the right thing, and back off a little. As much as it annoys me to say: we should just let perry do it with coren. We can find another way to play with each other Smile Razz cheers flower

Well said.
Back to top Go down
namrorrim
mirrorman
namrorrim

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:52 am

I've been on the internet for years. Stuff goes down, new stuff opens, it sucks, it's great, honestly;

Get over it, perry doesn't want to host, find something better and new. Life is all about moving forward. Or so I've found in my short time living my life.

Drunk Eli approves this message. (Actually, he wrote it.)
Back to top Go down
EvilBastard
Mr. Webman

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:37 pm

So... I set up a server. I donno how well its going to work and if everyone will like it.
I'm just offering to take some of the load off of our admins for a while.

join spark.homeunix.net and let me know what you think (and lets see if my computer can handle it)
I'm going to whitelist it soon, so join ASAP so i can get your info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you serious?   Are you serious? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you serious?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Perry's Server (Potatoman.dyndns.org) :: Minecraft Related Stuff-
Jump to: